28th Annual Student Art Exhibition 2022
Monroe County students (Grades K-12) are invited to participate in a student art show sponsored by the Pocono Arts Council. The exhibition will be held at the Pop-Up Art Gallery located at 727 Main St., Stroudsburg, and is open to students residing in the county or attending a Monroe County school.
Delivery/Drop Off: Tue., Feb. 15; 1-5pm (or by appointment), 727 Main Street, Stroudsburg
Artists’ Reception & Awards Presentation: Sat., Feb. 19, 4-6pm. Awards at 5pm
Exhibition Dates & Times: Feb. 19-Mar. 8, 2022
Exhibition Hours: Tue.-Fri.; 10am-4pm (Weekends by appointment)
Pick-up Work: Remove works on or before Mar. 8 or by appointment
– Best of Show
– Senior Awards (three in each Category)
– Junior Awards thru Grade 8 (three in each Category)
Awards are at the sole discretion of the judge(s). All categories and places may not be awarded.
– 2-D Works
– 3-D Works (Sculpture/Non-Functional)
– Fine Crafts (Functional)
– There is a $15 entry fee per student.This gives each student a one-year Student Membership in the Pocono Arts Council.
– One (1) work may be submitted per student.
– Work must be ORIGINAL and created solely by the student.
– 2-D and Photography work must be able to be wire-hung.
– Show organizers reserve the right to reject a work for reasons of safety and/or inappropriate subject matter.
– The Catalogue & Artist Release forms must be filled out and signed. The Entry form must be completed and attached to the upper left-hand corner of the back or on the bottom of the work.
– Pocono Arts Council is not responsible for unclaimed works.
Graphic design by Joe Tantillo, tantillofineart.com