A Pocono Arts Council membership offers individuals, families, and local businesses a unique way to participate in and support the vibrant arts communities in Northeast PA. Membership is open to all! We welcome artists and non-artists, individuals and families, youth and seniors.
Are you a community business or organization? Sponsor an event!
All members enjoy these valuable benefits:
- Monthly newsletter, including feature articles and listings of upcoming cultural events, exhibitions, classes, workshops, and opportunities.
- E-mail notices of special events and programs.
- Opportunity to post FREE listings of your events, exhibitions, programs, and opportunities in the
- newsletter. Copy due by the 8th of the preceding month.
- Opportunity to showcase work in themed exhibitions.
- Opportunity to show at Public Galleries in Monroe County and the Dunning Art Gallery at NCC Monroe.
- Discounts on Pocono Arts Council classes and workshops.
- Discounts on newsletter advertising – delivered to a targeted arts audience.
- Opportunity to be included in online member directory.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- PLUS… participation in the vibrant arts community of the Pocono region!
|Tickets to the|
|Small Ad in One|
(1) Issue of
|Tickets to the
Annual Spring for
the Arts Event
|Arts / Business / Community Org.|
|Friend of Pocono Arts|
$120/year or $10/mo.*
$200/year or ≈ $17 /mo.*
$350/year or ≈ $29 /mo.*
$500/year or ≈ $42/mo.*
$1,000/year or ≈ $83/mo.*
$2,500/year or ≈ $208/mo.*
$5,000/year or ≈ $417/mo.*
Become a Member
Join the Pocono Arts Council today by submitting the form below with your membership donation via PayPal (a PayPal account is not needed).