The Online Auction is open for business!
To join in the fun:
- Log on to the bidding website: poconoarts.org/auction
- Click on ‘Start Bidding’
- ‘Log In’ or ‘Create your Account’
- Follow the instructions and start bidding on hundreds of items in a variety of categories.
- Click on the white bars at top left to scroll through items by Category.
- Click on the item TWICE to see complete information.
- You can star your favorite items and return back at a later time to continue shopping and bidding.
Bid on a variety of items…
Beauty & Fitness
Entertainment & Events
Experiences & Group Tours
Kids’ Classes & Camps
Restaurants, Food & Beverages
You will be alerted when you have been outbid. It’s a lot of fun! Remember to bid often and be generous. The Online Auction will close at 11:59pm on May 25, 2018 at which time winning bidders will be notified.
Share the URL (poconoarts.org/auction) with your friends and family. Everyone and anyone is able to participate. If you have any questions, email moc.l1563553315iamg@1563553315strao1563553315nocop1563553315.
What happens if I win?
Winning items may be picked up at the Pocono Arts Council, 18 N. 7th Street, Stroudsburg, PA 18360 during pick-up hours:
Monday, June 4 – 10am-6pm
Tuesday, June 5 – 10am-6pm
Wednesday, June 6 – 10am-8pm
Thursday, June 7 – 10am-6pm
Friday, June 8 – 10am-6pm
Certain Restrictions Apply:
- Please refer to individual item restrictions.
- Special requests for shipping will be at the winner’s expense.
- You must notify moc.l1563553315iamg@1563553315strao1563553315nocop1563553315 by Thursday, May 31. Items will be mailed or shipped after scheduled pick-up dates.
- Artwork, liquids or food will not be mailed or shipped.
- USPS: items fitting in a 9×12 envelope or smaller can be mailed with an additional $1.00 S&H fee.
- Other shipping methods: materials and shipping fees will be applied.
- We are not responsible for items not picked up during posted pick-up times where bidders did not request special shipping arrangements.